1 oz. American Silver Eagle (BU) (Dates Vary)
|In stock, ships immediately|
The American silver Eagle is considered the official silver bullion of the United States.
- This coin contains 1 oz. of .999 fine silver
- The obverse of these coins features the iconic Walking Liberty design created by Alfred Weinman
- The reverse of these coins features the heraldic eagle, set behind the heraldic shield, with arrows in one talon and an olive branch in the other
- Dates will vary, based on availability
- The American Silver Eagle is a government backed coin and consistently experiences very high demand
Add this coin to your cart today!
.999 FINE SILVER
Prices Shown Subject to Change
The prices quoted are based on the current market price for this precious metal, which constantly fluctuates and is updated every few minutes. Bullion products are not subject to return or exchange, all sales are final.
Placing Your Order
Your price will be locked in for 5 minutes after you start the checkout process and you will be charged the price listed at the time you place your order and it is confirmed as paid. If your order was not confirmed as paid, it may need to be reviewed by our fraud team and your price will not be locked in until you speak with a Bullion & Collectibles Exchange account representative.
To protect against the rare event of abnormally volatile market conditions, we reserve the right to deny pricing quoted on this website.