Home or Business Safe
Many clients choose to store their tangible assets in a fireproof home or business safe. If you opt for a safe, talk to your insurance agent about policies for your holdings.
- Easy withdrawal and transfer, accessible any time
- Consider other storage options for high-value holdings or bulk silver
Bank Safe Deposit Box
Safe deposit boxes offer an affordable, secure and convenient method of storing your holdings. Most banks are not set up to handle large quantities of bulk silver, however. Safe deposit boxes are also not insured by the FDIC or most personal insurance, so you may want to consider insuring them separately.
- Safer from theft than a home safe
- A better choice for high-value holdings
Domestic Storage Facility
A safe deposit box or other advanced depositories are great options when it comes to storage.
- Highly secure and private, with no government reporting requirements
- Strong option for both high-value holdings and bulk silver
International Depository Services
For the ultimate in privacy and service, consider International Depository Services (IDS) of Canada, a precious metals depository in Toronto. Assets are stored here in an international personal custody account, which is off depository balance sheets and beyond the reach of the U.S. government.
- A full-service option
- Fully insured, audits itself regularly, issues quarterly statements
- Preferred option for high-net-worth individuals, businesses and trust/hedge funds
- Best choice for large quantities of bulk silver
Strategic Wealth Preservation Storage Facility
SWP is a purpose-built precious metals storage facility located in the Cayman Islands. Independently owned and operated, this non-financial institution is the closest off shore storage option for North American investors seeking to internationalize their hard assets.
- Completely confidential
- Direct ownership
- Comprehensive insurance
- No minimums
- Safe deposit boxes